These are questions about a typical British Christmas. It is a peculiar mixture of religion, tradition, and materialism. Look up any words you don't know. They are probably connected with a British Christmas.
We send lots of Christmas cards to friends and relatives.
1. What bird is usually on Christmas cards?
2. What traditionally makes a snowman's nose?
3. Why do many people send charity Christmas cards?
Here are some questions about Christmas traditions.
4. What should you do when you stand under a branch of mistletoe?
5. Why do children come to your house and sing Christmas songs (carols)?
6. Why do families go to the theatre at Christmas time?
7. Who brings presents for children and puts them in the child's stocking?
8. What do people hang decorations on?
Food is very important at Christmas. Here are some questions about food at Christmas.
9. Which vegetable is usually served on Christmas Day?
10.What is often served with turkey at Christmas?
11. What is often served with Christmas pudding?
12. What is inside mince pies nowadays?
|© 2018 Global Access to English College. All rights reserved.||Designed by: Trace web design Bournemouth|